Tuesday, July 15, 2008

First Day at Church


This past Sunday was Barron's first time to go to Church. I figured since he was now 3 months that I did not have anymore excuses not to take him to Church. Barron is not the easiest of babies so I have been so nervous about putting the sweet ladies in PWMC's nursery through anything traumatic.

Barron was happy when we dropped him off and were told to just leave him in his car seat (which he loves). His buddy Josh, who is 6 weeks older, was also there. When Bryan and I came back after Church to pick him up, Barron was fine and well taken care of. It was a special day for us and also a big step that I have been dreaming about since we started attending the Church.

3 comments:

Margo said...

That is so great y'all got to take him to church! I am sure you enjoyed the much needed break for an hour. Barron has gotten so big...I can't believe he is 3 months old! Also, I loved the precious announcement card of Barron. I have not seen one like that before. Take care!

Love,
Margo

Rebekah Wilson said...

Love the picture of you all in the nursery! It's wonderful that you have a place to worship as a family. Hope to see you soon!

Love,
Aunt Cindy

Paras Tierea The Rize said...

Very lovely pic......This for sharing and keep up the good work…...
Paras Tierea
paras sector -137 noida
paras sec -137 noida
paras sec 137 noida