Monday, October 13, 2008

6 Months

It is hard to believe, but Barron is now 6 months. Growing up, me and my sister and brother got to celebrate our half birthdays. So in my household the first half birthday is a pretty big deal.
We went for our 6 month check-up and Barron is the usual, 75% in height and 90% in weight. I looked back at all of his measurements and he has always been that, weird. Barron is 27 inches long and 20 pounds, 14 ounces. Bryan requested that I inform everyone that he is in the 95-97% in head measurement. There is a big head club in the Krutz Family, so Bryan appointed Barron President!!!


Now that I found out how precious Barron is in a bonnet, I have been looking for another outfit with one. I was able to find this cute one. He was in it for about 10 minutes until he threw up all over it. About 1 minute after this picture was taken.





I had to put this picture on here because I love his expression . I think he looks a little scared, like what are you about to do to me.