Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How My Boy Has Grown.

My precious baby is about to turn 2 in a few weeks.  I have mixed emotions about that day, but it will be here before I know it.
Here is Barron last February looking out the window.  He was 10 months old and not walking yet.  I am sure he crawled over there and got himself up.  It is so hard for me to remember him like that.  He was so chubby then.
Here he is last month.  I remembered that pic (above) of him and wanted to see the height difference in a year.  The funny thing is, he's only about 3 pounds heavier now than he was then.
My tall little baby is unfortunately called a toddler now and likes to take care of his own babies.  They get to eat with us a lot of times at dinner.  And get a bite of food before Barron!  (whatever it takes to get him to eat.)

2 comments:

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog Interviewer. We'd like to give you the opportunity to give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can be submitted online here Submit your interview.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Residential Projects on Noida Expressway said...

This was actually what I was looking for,This for sharing and keep up the good Information…
paras 3BHK apartments
Paras Tierea property
Paras Tierea sec-137
Paras Tierea flats