Friday, June 19, 2009

Poor Bailey

Bailey is turning 7 next month which is getting up there for lab years.  I have said many times that she is the sweetest tempered dog I have ever been around.  She is a wee bit over weight and has been her whole life.  Barron is always wanting to play with her even while she sleeps.  The other morning I was cooking blue berry muffins when I turned around to find him like this:

Poor Bailey.  Now, he is trying to do it all of the time.  He is always on top of her in some way.  


I heard Barron run past me when I was checking something out on the computer.  I went looking for him and could not find him.  I started freaking out looking everywhere when I finally found him laying with Bailey on her bed.  It was so sweet.  By the time I got back with my camera Barron was coming after me.  I wish I had it documented!

How cute is Barron in these pajamas?  I think I can see a baby Lance Armstrong.... (those shorts kind of look like biker shorts)  


No comments: