Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dylan, Hair, and Shoes...

As I have stated in the past, Dylan does not like children.  I was really hoping that Barron was going to change that.  From the start Dylan was the dog (surprisingly not Bailey) to follow me upstairs to Barron's room every time I went.  No matter the time of day or the amount of times I go up there he follows.  
Barron has probably been the perfect baby to handle Dylan.  He knows how to approach him and he knows how to gently pet him.  

I have finally come to the conclusion that Dylan may not love children but he loves Barron.  Dylan has decided to start giving Barron kisses and Barron loves this.   They do this all day long...
 

It has taken 16 months, but I think Barron's hair is starting to come in.  We are still trying to figure out the genes that caused this.  Both Bryan and I had a lot more hair than this.  We think it may have come from Uncle Wiley!  See below what we have gotten in...

If you are wandering what he is doing, he is OBSESSED with shoes.  If anyone leaves their shoes on the floor, he is definitely going to pick them up and play with them.  Such a fun toy!

No comments: